...Adaptive Traffic Management
Adaptive traffic control system is a traffic management in which traffic signal timing changes or adapts based on actual traffic demand. A real-time adaptive traffic control system enables traffic signals to immediately adapt to traffic demand. This is accomplished using both hardware and software to detect traffic on each approach to an isolated junction, and vary the signal timings as required. It dynamically optimises the control of traffic signals to improve traffic flow; optimisation goals include less waiting, reduced traffic congestion, shorter trips, and less pollution. The core control engine combines schedule-driven intersection control with decentralised coordination mechanisms.
Our Adaptive Traffic Management Solution employs our NeonVue cameras with new gen AI push advanced capabilities such as traffic analysis, number plate recognition, face recognition, etc. to the edge (directly on devices) for a decentralised decision making. Decentralised control of individual intersections enables greater responsiveness to local real-time traffic conditions. As our emphasis is on real-time responsiveness to changing traffic conditions, our core optimisation algorithm is able to compute optimised intersection control plans over an extended horizon on a second-by-second basis. The system integrates seamlessly integrates with the existing traffic control system, facilitating scalability by allowing the incremental addition of controlled intersections over time. All this happens without any human intervention, thus circumventing any additional need of manpower. Come to think of it, the same cameras can double up as a part of the smart city surveillance too, providing useful alerts.
...Smart City Surveillance
City surveillance is important for ensuring the safety and security of citizens, and deterring crime. It is actually the utilisation of information and communication technologies to improve the efficiency and sustainability of urban spaces while reducing costs and resource consumption. The aim is to monitor citizens through strategically placed cameras and sensors around the urban landscape, which collect data regarding many different factors of urban living. From these, data is transmitted, aggregated, and analysed by governments and other local authorities in order to extrapolate information about the challenges the city faces in sectors such as crime prevention, traffic management, energy use and waste reduction. This serves to facilitate better urban planning and allows governments to tailor their services to the local population. By choosing an integrated, digital surveillance system, city officials can see what is happening across their entire city, from a central control room.
Our smart city surveillance solution employs our NeonVue cameras with new gen AI push advanced capabilities such as number plate recognition, face recognition, etc. to the edge (directly on devices) for a localised decision making. They can be programmed to provide automatic alerts to relevant authorities for various incidents, so that suitable action can be initiated. Some basic functions are enlisted as below:
• Surveillance of parks and public places for any suspicious activity
• Surveillance of temples and religious places
• Surveillance of and procession or protest marches
• Alerts on sighting of wanted criminals and absconders
• Alerts on mishaps like fire, road accidents, etc
• Alerts on garbage management
There are numerous ways in which the integrity of elections can be affected. Results may be improperly tallied or reported. Inaccuracies may be introduced by human error or because of a lack of proper oversight. Vote counts can be affected if fraudulent voting, e.g., multiple voting, illegal voting, etc., occurs. One of the ways to circumvent such incidents is cloud based remote monitoring using AI. This solution helps in preventing any malpractice resulting in transparent proceedings by real time intelligent alerts generation from our cloud-based analytics engine including identification of suspicious behaviours.
Our election monitoring solution using our standalone cameras with ai at the edge help in many ways: a few of which have been shown below other than the statutory requirements in remote places:
• Ensuring fair and proper polling
• To prevent booth capture
• To prevent bogus voting and multiple voting
• Premptive action to stop any untoward incident by raising alert
• To ensure proper booth closure timings based on balance crowd outside polling booth
There are numerous ways in which the integrity of examinations can be affected. Similarly, our examination monitoring solution helps in many ways in ensuring fair and proper examinations including keeping an eye on the invigilators:
• Ensuring fair and proper examinations
• To prevent cheating by copying
• To prevent any dummy candidate from appearing in the examination as a proxy
• To ensure proper open and closure timings for the examination halls
...Premises Security Management
Appropriate security measures should be in place to protect your business, regardless of what kind of premises you operate from. For businesses that operate from commercial premises or factories, security is especially important to prevent crimes such as robbery and vandalism. It is useful to carry out a business risk assessment, which covers the possible threats to property, stock, IT systems and data, and personnel. Premise Security Management refers to policies and programs that result in increased security of the business premises. It includes many parameters some of which are as listed below:
• Perimeter security to prevent intrusion, vandalism, property theft, shoplifting, armed robbery, burglary,
asset theft, etc.
• Access control based on facial recognition to provide selective access to selective individuals to various
• Visual attendance system based on face recognition to mark the attendance and note the incomings and
outgoings of the working staff members
• Count of people in an area
• Uniform check and mandatory safety check based on visual recognition and provide alerts
• On time alerts to specific relevant authorities and periodic analysis on regular timely intervals to the
...Parking Management System:
It is an integral subset of the premise’s management, but is a whole new subject in itself. Parking is an essential component in any system involving mass and individual transportation. Every vehicle must get space to park. A typical automobile is parked 23 hours each day, and uses several parking spaces each week. Parking convenience affects the ease of reaching destinations and therefore affects overall accessibility. Parking facilities are a major cost. Parking management refers to policies and programs that result in more efficient use of parking resources. It includes many facilities some of which are as listed below:
• All priority vehicles are parked at the right allotted spaces on the basis of number pate recognition
• Visiting vehicles get parked in the visitor parkings only
• All vehicles are parked properly
• Helping minimise the personnel deployment for parking area
• Cross tabbing of visitors coming to the premises with their vehicles and giving periodic reports, etc
...Call/ Streaming Webcasting:
A live webcast means taking the media and broadcasting it in real time over the Internet. Live media streams are generally provided by a means called true streaming. It sends the information straight to the computer or device without saving the file to a hard disk.
Basically, audio or video content from an audio/visual system is transferred to streaming software running on the host's computer. The content is encoded, and then sent to a specialised server known as a content delivery network. This then distributes and delivers the media onto the Internet - either as a live broadcast, or as 'on demand' for later access. Potential end-users are able to view or listen to a webcast because a media publishing program on their computers. This program then decodes or converts the data stream from the content delivery network. A media stream can also be broadcasted on demand. On demand webcasting is provided by a means called progressive streaming or progressive download. On Demand streams are often saved to hard disks and servers for extended amounts of time; while in live webcasts, the streams are only available at one time only.
Some of the basic functionalities are as listed below:
• Townhall for the company employees from various offices across states, countries and continents
• Internal work media platform for daily updates etc
• Training webinars, online conferences and presentations